Find your accommodation in Antalya
Discover why Antalya, the Turkish capital of international tourism, has something for everyone!
- Antalya is the Turkish capital of international tourism, with more than 10 millions people visiting a year
- Has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate with hot and dry summers and mild and rainy winters
- Here you can find the perfect balance between culture and relax. You can explore the labyrinthine old town, full of historic sites, or enjoy a sunset you'll see only once in a lifetime
- Antalya's cuisine, tasty and spicy, the wonderful golden beaches and a well preserved cultural and historic past make this place unforgettable
- The historical part of the city, Kaleiçi, is the tourist centre of Antalya: here you'll find hotels and clubs, restaurants and bars
- Don't forget to visit the Düden Waterfalls, about 10 Km out of Antalya
Kılınçarslan Mahallesi, Tabakhane Sk., Antalya , , 07100, Turkey
"Personal Travels has no connection, association or endorsement with the event or trip organizers. The correct use of logo, trademarks and images displayed on this page are the sole responsibility of its creator."