Prague: accommodations near the Charles Bridge
Find activities and accommodations in Prague city center. Enjoy the rich history of this city!
Jan, 01 1970 - Jan, 01 1970
You have missed This event
- In 1992, Prague historic centre was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The city has become one of the most popular travel destinations in Central Europe, with millions of tourists (7 millions in 2015) visiting the city every year
- Prague's medieval centre is a wonderful mixture of cobbled lanes, walled courtyards, cathedrals and countless church spires
- Prague Castle, according to Guinness World Records, is the biggest ancient castle in the world
- During the day, Charles Bridge is a bustling place of trade and entertainment, as
musicians busk and artists sell their paintings and jewelry
- Don't miss a visit to the Prague astronomical clock. According to local legend, the city will suffer if the clock is neglected and its good operation is placed in jeopardy
- In December, the squares host Christmas Markets selling a mix of arts, craft, food, drink and Prague memorabilia. The markets are an attraction in their own right and a great place to pick up a more unique memento of the city.
Karlův most, Prague , , , Czech Republic
"Personal Travels has no connection, association or endorsement with the event or trip organizers. The correct use of logo, trademarks and images displayed on this page are the sole responsibility of its creator."