Milan: stay close to Duomo Square
Find accommodations and activities in Milan, staying close to city's main cathedral
- Milan has more ancient and monumental churches than any other European city outside of Italy. Sleep close to the city symbol: the Duomo
- The city is one of the most ancient cities in Europe, with more than 26 centuries of history and heritage
- In 2015, more than 6 and a half millions tourists visited Milan
- Don't miss a visit to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the mother of all shopping malls. You'll find upscale shops in a splendid 19th century palace of a mall, with a
stunning mosaic floor, and wonderful glass roof and cupola
- There is pretty much every form of shopping in this city that one can
imagine: from the designer's prestigious emporia, retail giants'
outlets, small entrepreneur's tiny and funky boutiques, to second-hand
- This city's traditional cooking is based on filling dishes like osso
buco (braised veal shanks) and risotto alla milanese (chicken-broth
risotto made with saffron)
Piazza del Duomo, Milano , , 20122, Italy
"Personal Travels has no connection, association or endorsement with the event or trip organizers. The correct use of logo, trademarks and images displayed on this page are the sole responsibility of its creator."